1. Treat colds and influenza.
2. Helps with catarrhal (mucous membrane in the airways) inflammation of the upper respiratory tract.
3. Hay fever and sinusitis.
4. Sore throat, anemia, and edema.
5. Blood, kidneys and liver purifier.
6. Cleanses mucous from the tissues.
7. May stimulate peristaltic action (movement) in the colon.
8. Excellent detoxifier and cleanser of excess mucus.
9. Treatment of dropsy (swelling of soft tissues to the accumulation of excess water).
10. Colic (digestive problems that occur after eating a certain food)
11. Diarrhea (loose, watery bowel movements that may occur frequently and with a sense of urgency.
12. Treatment of bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tube that typically causes bronchospasm and coughing).
13. Induces perspiration (the process of sweating).
14. It can benefit patients with the Human Immune Virus and reduces inflammation of the urinary tract.
• 2 teaspoons into 500 ml of boiling water.
• Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
• Drink a cup 3 times a day.