Multi essential minerals, Sea moss is a cell proliferator, meaning it helps regenerate, multiply, rebuild and repair damaged cells from one's body. Amongst the 92 of 102 minerals that make up the human body sea moss also contains vitamin A, C, E and K, Sea moss is also high in vitamin B1, B2 and B12 of which most vegetarian diets are lacking.Sea moss has a high concentration of Iodine, calcium, zinc, bromine, iron, potassium and protein. It also has a very good amount of magnesium, phosphates, and sodium. These vitamins and minerals are lacking from our modern-day diet, which has left us very exposed to illnesses and diseases. The good thing about sea moss is that it is plant-based, meaning the minerals and vitamins it provides are consistent with your genetic cellular structure and will not harm your body or gastrointestinal tract like the popular pharmaceutical metal extracted supplements and chemically formulated medicine does.Sea moss can be consumed by anyone and everyone, bodybuilders, special diet individuals, sick or not sick, pregnant people, infants, young, adults and old age. There is no limit to how much sea moss one can consume, in actual fact the more sea moss you take the better your health will be, and your clinic or doctor's visits will be drastically reduced.
1. Promotes regular thyroid function- This gland secretes hormones known as triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4). These hormones are known as T3 and T4 based on the atoms of iodine per molecule. T3= 3 iodine atoms per molecule, T4= 4 iodine atoms per molecule. These hormones have effects on the majority of the body's tissues and increase BMR (basal metabolic rate). Here are just a few examples of what the thyroid is responsible for:
It increases blood flow by directly increasing the rate and strength of the heartbeat.
It increases the growth rate of the developing brain cells in the fetus.
it increases the growth rate of young children.
It plays a major roll in thought patterns, sexual function, and sleep.
It regulates the central and peripheral nervous system function.
It regulates menstrual cycle.
It controls cholesterol levels.
The most common cause of thyroid abnormalities is iodine deficiency. Iodine is one of the many minerals found abundantly in sea moss. By consuming sea moss regularly, you are directly feeding the thyroid.
2. Improves metabolism- What we refer to as our metabolism is really the process of chemical transformation that occurs within our cells. After food is consumed, our metabolism is responsible for 3 functions.
Converting food into energy for cellular functions
Converting food into building and recovery elements for cells
Discarding waste after enough food has been processed for the above-mentioned conversions
3. Improves circulation- Filters out germs and other bacteria during blood circulation.
4. Boosts immune function- Sea moss is known to have antiviral, antibacterial, anticoagulant, and antimicrobial properties.
5. It promotes digestive regularity- sea moss is known to ease many digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, ulcers, and constipation. It is said due to the jelly-like consistency of sea moss, it can provide relief to all inflamed mucus membranes by coating the intestinal wall and at the same time pulling toxins out of the body.
6. Suppresses appetite- Sea moss is a great appetite suppressant due to its high concentration of minerals and its nutrient density. Most of us experience uncomfortable sensations in our stomach when we have not consumed anything for a period of time. This discomfort may be coupled with weakness and cravings. This is the feeling that we know as hunger. Today we have many companies that create products to assist in the regulation and suppression of this hunger. Do your due diligence in researching what works best for you should you go that route. However, for the people that are looking to suppress their appetite in a more natural and healthier way, sea moss should be considered. When you process sea moss into a gel form, it is easy to add as an ingredient with other foods and drinks. Due to its jelly-like consistency, when sea moss is consumed it passes through the intestines and soothes any inflammation as well as removes any toxins. Sea moss consumed regularly will help to eliminate cravings and as a result, bring the body back to its natural weight based on your level of activity and nutrition.
7. Promotes healthy sexual function- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, sea moss promotes circulation throughout the entire body especially our reproductive organs. For male readers who are experiencing difficulty with sex-related drive, stamina, erection, and other abnormalities, then you should consider consuming sea moss regularly. For female readers who are experiencing a lack of desire, painful sexual experience due to dryness, feminine irritation, and anything else related to this particular topic, then a regular dose of sea moss may improve this situation.
8. Rich in vitamins and minerals- Sea moss is loaded with nutrients that are vital to the human body such as bromine, sulfur, calcium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, beta-carotene, selenium, protein, pectin, zinc, vitamin-C and B-vitamins just to name a few.
9. Recovery- Sea moss provides relief from muscle and joint pain. Whether you are a professional athlete, fitness enthusiast, or perform any kind of heavy lifting at work, sea moss can help replace the minerals that you deplete the body of when performing these activities.
1 capsule 2 or 3 times a day